5 VOIP Phone Features Your Clients Will Love!
Quad-B offers 2 variations of VOIP Business Phones, both an on-premise and off-site solution depending on your business technology needs. However, both systems come with these (and many more) amazing features your clients will love!
- Place Customers on Hold… the right way! If you place clients on hold by simply laying the receiver down on the table, you’re doing it wrong. Not only can this lead to embarrassing moments, “JACKIE, I have that crazy lady on the phone again for you!”, but it is also unprofessional for your client on the other end of the phone. If the hold is quite long, how do they know if they have been disconnected? Or that they haven’t been forgotten? Your phone system needs to leave guests with music. Even better, play a song about halfway, then fade out and say “don’t forget, we also do website design in addition to IT services. Ask us about it”. Just like not taking advantage of your email signature, your phone system can be another tool in your marketing tool belt if used properly.
- Voicemail to Email: always being able to respond to customers. How many times are you simply unable to respond to phone calls? Chances are many of those times are only because you aren’t physically at the office. When your phone system allows you to receive your voicemails to your email, you can check messages while on-the-go and get back to clients faster. Clients will appreciate the fast response times.
- Conferencing: Can you hear me now? On many cell phones, the conferencing “bridge” is spotty at best, and its difficult to bring more than 3 people together without constant interference and cutting in and out; residential phones simply aren’t up to the task. Being able to facilitate the call on your phone system will make you appear more legitimate and turn a phone call that may have been a headache into a productive experience.
- Different Voicemail Messages: Sorry, I can’t come to the phone right now. Does your phone system voicemail go to an abrupt robotic woman with only your recorded name available for customization? Your phone system should be your own voice, and with certain phone models can even contain multiple messages depending on the state of your phone. When they call, clients should know if you are away from your desk, outside of normal office hours, or simply on the other line. With multiple message recordings, you are able to specify so clients know if they should call back or when they can expect a reply.
- Keep your phone number. No more disconnected lines. Don’t you have those family members who seem to go in and out of having an active cellphone? Their bills lapse and they end up on different providers, all the while changing their phone numbers repeatedly so it’s nearly impossible to memorize. With any of Quad-B’s VOIP phone offerings, you can keep your existing phone number so all your existing marketing efforts don’t need to be updated, and any customers who know your current number don’t have to learn a new one.
There’s 5 business phone features you should make sure you can do with your business phone system. If you can’t, you should give Quad-B a call at 716-213-4444 or shoot us an email and let’s talk about upgrading your phone system.